Frame protection kit for Scott Spark 920 2019.
Protect your bike from scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt, abrasions, stone shot, crash, impacts and during transport.
The Frame protection kit includes protection for:
- Top tube
- Head tube
- Downtube under and sides
- Seat tube rear side
- Left and right chain stays
- Left and right seat stays
- Chains stay and seat stay wheel rub protection
- May include rotor and cable rub protection parts
Complete kit weight approximately 90/100 grams.
Thickness – 200 micron.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Made of high quality polyurethane
- Ultra clear – Almost invisible on the bike
- Will not yellow with age
- Finish available: matte or gloss
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove, no tools required – Leaves no adhesive residue
- Not necessary to disassemble the bike to install the kit
- Conformable – Wrapping fits perfectly
- Self-healing – Scratches disappear when exposed to slight heat
- No raised and dirty edges
- No cracking
- No dirt retention – Easy cleaning
- Solvent resistant
- Spare parts available
The Chameleon Skin Frame protection kit is designed and cut to size for each model and size to ensure maximum coverage and protection from scratches, abrasions, dents, stone shot…
For maximum product performance, maintenance and for all installation advice visit the INSTALLATION page.
The kit includes
- Precut model kit
- Detailed fitting instructions
- Assembly diagram
- Chameleon Skin sticker