(art. 13 Reg. n. 2016/679/UE – GDPR)
HOLDER OF TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of personal data is SUBLIME DESIGNS SRLS, based in Prato, via Rimini 7, 59100 Prato PO – P.IVA and C.F. 02386700971 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE OF TREATMENT
The responsible of the processing of personal data is SUBLIME DESIGNS SRLS, based in Prato, via Rimini 7, 59100 Prato PO – P.IVA and C.F. 02386700971 – email: email@example.com
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments related to the web services of this site are only handled by technical personnel represented by my person take place at the headquarters: Sublime Designs SRLS, based in Barberino di Mugello (FI), Via Antonio Meucci 13 – 50031 Barberino di Mugello (FI) – Tel/Fax +39 055 8422507
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate each website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of devices used by users connecting to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc …) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment user. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
A “cookie” is a small file transferred from the web server to the user’s device, whose purpose is to inform the server about the user’s access to that particular web page and any other news he obtains from the readable parameters of the system through functions contained in the web page. Cookies can be “temporary” (or session) and are deleted at the end of the link or “permanent”, ie they remain stored on the user’s hard drive unless the user deletes them.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user is required personal data (eg surname, name, e-mail address, etc. ..) only if you want to come into contact with us or make use of the services offered on our site. In such cases the user is invited to give his consent. The data supplied will be processed in compliance with the purposes and methods indicated in this statement.
Personal data are processed with IT and / or telematic tools in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and access unauthorized.
The data processed through this website and the services made available through it are processed on the basis of consent and / or on the basis of contractual agreements.
RECIPIENTS OF TREATMENT
The recipients of the processing are all users of the website or services made available through the same, aged 18 or over.
OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
Users are free to decide whether to provide or not to provide their personal data to Sublime Designs srls through this website and / or services connected to it. Failure to provide data may result in the impossibility of providing the requested service for Sublime Designs srls.
COMMUNICATION AND DATA TRANSFER
The data provided will in no case be disseminated or communicated to third parties, without prejudice to the subjects to whom the right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions or by the orders of the authorities, as well as the subjects, also external, of which Sublime Designs srls avails itself for the performance of instrumental and / or accessory activities to the services offered.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The processing of personal data will take place throughout the period in which the person concerned will use this website and the services provided through it. When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the Data Controller may retain personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. In case of revocation of consent, personal data will be stored by Sublime Designs srls in order to prove the fulfillment of its obligations, up to prescription of the same.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular they may:
- Revoke the consent at any time. The user can ‘revoke consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose to the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- Verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request the update or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the holder will not process the data for any other purpose if not to keep it.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures to it connected.
In order to exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the data controller directly by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which for Italy is the “Guarantor for the protection of personal data”.