Generic Protection Kit for Road and Gravel Frame.
If we do not have a specific kit for your bike, don’t panic. An alternative way to protect effectively the most exposed areas of your bike from scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt, abrasions, stone shot, crash, impacts and during transport, is our generic kit. The generic kit is designed to provide a universal fit, it’s made with the same film of the specific kits and it’s available in gloss and matte finish. At need you can cut a trim the pieces to fit your frame.
The Generic Frame protection kit includes protection for:
- Top tube
- Head tube sides
- Down tube underside
- Seat tube rear side
- Left and right chain stays
- Left and right seat stays
- Fork left and right sides
- Rectangular and square patches
Complete kit weight approximately 50 grams.
Thickness – 200 micron.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Made of high quality polyurethane
- Ultra clear – Almost invisible on the bike
- Will not yellow with age
- Finish available: matte or gloss
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove, no tools required – Leaves no adhesive residue
- Not necessary to disassemble the bike to install the kit
- Conformable – Wrapping fits perfectly
- Self-healing – Scratches disappear when exposed to slight heat
- No raised and dirty edges
- No cracking
- No dirt retention – Easy cleaning
- Solvent resistant
- Spare parts available
For maximum product performance, maintenance and for all installation advice visit the INSTALLATION page.
The kit includes
- Precut model kit
- Detailed fitting instructions
- Assembly diagram
- Chameleon Skin sticker