Generic Protection Kit for Steel Frame.
If we do not have a specific kit for your bike, don’t panic. The ideal way to protect effectively the most exposed areas of your steel frame from scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt, abrasions, stone shot, crash, impacts and during transport, is our generic kit. The generic kit is designed to provide a universal fit, it’s made with the same film of the specific kits and it’s available in gloss and matte finish. At need you can cut a trim the pieces to fit your frame.
The Steel Frame protection kit includes:
- 1 x Down tube 585 x 85 mm
- 1 x Top tube 550 x 80 mm
- 1 x Seat tube 560 x 60 mm
- 2 x Seat stay 380 x 40 mm
- 2 x Chain stay 320 x 40 mm
- 2 x rectangular dots 110 x 55 mm
- 2 x rectangular patches 110 x 35 mm
- 2 x rectangular patches 84 x 30 mm
- 2 x rectangular patches 80 x 28 mm
- 2 x oval patches
- 7 x smaller rectangular patches
Complete kit weight approximately 50 grams.
Thickness – 200 micron.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Made of high quality polyurethane
- Ultra clear – Almost invisible on the bike
- Will not yellow with age
- Finish available: matte or gloss
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove, no tools required – Leaves no adhesive residue
- Not necessary to disassemble the bike to install the kit
- Conformable – Wrapping fits perfectly
- Self-healing – Scratches disappear when exposed to slight heat
- No raised and dirty edges
- No cracking
- No dirt retention – Easy cleaning
- Solvent resistant
- Spare parts available
For maximum product performance, maintenance and for all installation advice visit the INSTALLATION page.
The kit includes
- Precut model kit
- Detailed fitting instructions
- Assembly diagram
- Chameleon Skin sticker