Fork protection kit for Öhlins DH38.
Protect your fork from scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt, abrasions, stone shot, crash, impacts and during transport.
The Fork protection kit includes protection for:
- Outer side of the lowers
- Outer sides of the crown
Complete kit weight approximately 12 grams.
Thickness – 200 micron.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Made of high quality polyurethane
- Ultra clear – Almost invisible on the bike
- Will not yellow with age
- Finish available: matte or gloss
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove, no tools required – Leaves no adhesive residue
- Not necessary to disassemble the bike to install the kit
- Conformable – Wrapping fits perfectly
- Self-healing – Scratches disappear when exposed to slight heat
- No raised and dirty edges
- No cracking
- No dirt retention – Easy cleaning
- Solvent resistant
- Spare parts available
The Chameleon Skin Fork protection kit is designed and cut to size for your fork to ensure maximum coverage and protection from scratches, abrasions, dents, stone shot…
For maximum product performance, maintenance and for all installation advice visit the INSTALLATION page.
The kit includes
- Precut model kit
- Detailed fitting instructions
- Assembly diagram
- Chameleon Skin sticker